domingo, 5 de junio de 2011

How to get school from your home

Hi, my name is Katia and i live in Buenos Aires in the neighborhood of Retiro, Recoleta or Barrio Norte, i don´t know well, because in every map that i see my street belongs to another neirborhood. So, I live in Santa Fe Avenue.
Every day, I go to the Teather Colon so, I leave my home at seven o´clock. At half past twelve, the bus of the Teather Colon leaves Villa Luro for brings us to the school. Sometimes the trip is very long and boring because the street it´s a really mess. Normally, in the bus i have lunch, read a book, listen music, talk with my partners. These activities make more interesting and funny my trip.
It takes me 45 minutes, so i can do it all that.
When i get out of the bus, i go to my home for change my bag and bring the netbook. I walk 3 blocks, and i´m here, in the Sarmiento´s school.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario